Monday, August 27, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I am alive and well now living in Kenya! I arrived two days ago and already can tell It is a completely different world here. I'm amazed at the kindness Kenyans offer. Currently, I am in the middle of orientation, including basic living lessons, this week. By the end of the week, I'll be joining the On Field Media team and start working on the movie called "A Distant Boat". There is so much happening here! Sometimes we get the idea in our Western minds that we have so much to offer the African people; however, I'm already realizing the opposite. We have SO MUCH to learn from them. Their extremely welcoming attitudes being one example. How much I long to continue to work with along side with them and learn the lessons that God has for me here. Please continue to pray for Africa and the West too!

As of today, I have the funding to stay here for eight months; however, I believe the Lord wants me to serve here for a year. I can see how much there is to do, and I'm asking for your help to partner with me in helping the lost. God is so GOOD and I know that He provides everything for us. Please pray about it and consider joining my support team. Thank you so much for your prayers and support!

-David


My Blog: http://david-profile.blogspot.com/

Send Checks to:

Tomo and Cindy Sekiguchi
30555 Butte Creek Road
Lebanon, OR 97355
USA

(Note: Please make checks payable to Africa Inland Mission)

No comments:

Post a Comment