Monday, September 3, 2012

Dear Friends and Family,

Things have been very busy as we near the end of today (Monday). Here at the On Field Media team office we have had several meetings ranging from production, to prayer, and even a specialty make-up artist coming in. It's been a very good day with a new direction for me since coming to Kenya. The people here are extremely friendly and accepting. I know that I am learning so much from them and Christ is teaching me new lessons every day! I learned that one of our cast members is a Muslim who formally was a Christian. Please pray that we can shine God's light and Christ will be revealed! Let me tell you, there is no feeling like the one you get when you know you are using your gifts and skills to glorify God. Praise His name! Please continue to pray and support this mission!

Prayer:

Our Muslim friend
Pre-Production: To end smoothly
Production: Equipment functions properly and crews safety
                    (it is rather dangerous in Nairobi especially at night)
Post-Production-You can pray for the edit decisions and deadlines to be met





No comments:

Post a Comment