Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's cute to think that I have three dogs laying by my feet as I'm writing this blog update. In the midst of prepping for our upcoming production, I've been asked to house sit a friends house and dogs. Let me tell you, it has been such good insight to life. This Saturday morning, for example, I schemed a plan to sleep in. This is a perfectly easy thing to do on the weekend, but not when you have dogs to take care of! Bright and early at 7am I found myself cleaning up, feeding, and playing with the dogs. It got me thinking these dogs have faith that someone will feed them every day. They rely on a master to take care of them. As I left for the day, I thought about them and how some dog owners are not good masters. Certainly, I had my times when I didn't want to deal with their messes and energetic bouncing bodies, but then it dawned on me, we have to take on the responsibilities that are entrusted to us. If we don't, then damaging consequences occur.

Above all, I realized that He is our master and we are very much like these puppies that are laying at my feet. He is our care taker, and we simply have to trust in him for food and water. It is most comforting to know that  we'll never be forsaken nor left behind. Wow, who knew dogs could teach you so much? Thank you pups for your great lesson in life! It makes me look forward to becoming a father one day. I hope that everything is going well back home and for everyone. Let's keep dilligent in our responsibilities in life and above all commit our works unto Him.

Make Up Artist is showing her skills

Some of the team examines the work and is impressed


chill'n by the water and microwave

Brian, our production assistant, is being a good sport
The link for the movie's website:

http://distantboat.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment