Tuesday, August 21, 2012

As the sun sets this Tuesday night, It's incredible to imagine that I'll be watching it rise among the Africa nation, Kenya, in two days. Anxiety flow through my veins. Questions flood my thoughts. The wheels of my mind turn like an endless tape. Sometimes I wonder why I'm leaving the comfort of my home. I recall thinking to myself today that everything is perfect in America. Why would anyone want to leave? I question myself, but remember God and His calling to serve Him by producing outstanding media that will many people in the nations.

This  does not change the fact that I will cross cultures that transcend my own capabilities of control. "Nervousness" is a relative word to describe the new experience that will be encountered. Imagine you were at the brink of leaving the home you love, abandoning the food your used to, and sacrificing the comfort of your amazing friends. Yes...the country that God directed me to is Kenya and it's waiting for me. It's so close I can almost taste the dust drying my lips. The spreading of the Gospel is facilitated by you, the body of Christ. Please continue to support in prayer and financially.


Prayer:


1. Safe Flight in to Nairobi, Kenya (August 23-24th) (6:20pm EST)

2. Entering the country with no complications

3. Strength, Courage, and Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment