Sunday, August 19, 2012

I  made it!


No...not to Africa yet, but I did make it to Georgia for a week of orientation before I depart for the big continent. Yep, that's right. I'm going to get a little prior missionary training before I'll be thrust out into the open. Of course while I was brushing my teeth before bed, my Mom and Dad call to ask if I made it. I think that Dad wanted to test out his new cell phone. Lol, j/k I know they love me more than technology. So you may ask, Are you excited? Reply: Maybe a little...OR MORE LIKE A LOT! It's a mixture of adrenaline, nervousness, and left over cheese cake from a few nights ago.


So, I'm sure you want to know all about my flight and how it went. Well, here is a brief recap:


HURRY!!!

Wait...

Sleep...

RUN!

Wait....

Sleep Some More

bored...

RUN!!!

Struggle with Luggage.

Wait...

HOTEL!


So now you've been updated. You'll probably hear from me again when I reach African soil! I'm going to try and keep an online journal for this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment