Thursday, August 23, 2012

Today was a day of "Lasts" in the USA before I return from Kenya. Let me explain it this way...

Today was my last time to:

1. Wake up on a soft comfortable bed way too big for me in the USA

2. Eat breakfast which wasn't really that good in the USA

3. Brush my teeth in the USA (No I didn't count the brush strokes)

4. Visit Target and buy chocolate chips because they are yummy

5. Eat Chick Fil A and order a number 4 meal

6. Go for a walk on golf cart paths because they are so cool to walk on

7. Say goodbye to the Africa Inland Mission staff who are amazingly awesome people

There will be a follow up to this post explaining my firsts in Africa! Stay tuned...it will come...hopefully...if my plane makes it and I don't die...I'm praying... I am bording my first plane in 4 hours. Please keep me in your prayers! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment