Sunday, March 11, 2012

March 9th Weekend

After running 9 km with Kosta, I finally caught up on cleaning and homework.  Kosta and I tackled the cleaning task together and ate Japanese curry afterwards. The next day (Saturday) I went for a walk to the Jerusalem Forest and took a nap under a tree. It was a pleasantly warm day and very peaceful. Upon returning, I finished my writing homework and went to church service. We prayed for the nation and each other for 1.5 hours! God really energized me through this experience. Now I sit in class waiting for the lesson to start. What an amazing weekend God provided for me. I'm so grateful to be His son.

"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of the sinner, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful, but his delight is in the law of the Lord and in His law doth he meditate day and night." Psalm 1:1

No comments:

Post a Comment