Friday, March 23, 2012

Design Class!

Walking from the bread shop to the school, I crossed in front of a very poor beggar. Even though I am almost completely out of money for this month, I broke the bread in my hands and shared with her. I can't express how much love and compassion God put on my heart for the poor at that moment. After that moment, I went to the school and started in on my homework. Feeling the freedom and love of God, I believe he helped me grow a lot today. I started my design homework. After jumping back and forth from Illustrator to Photoshop, I finished the logo you can see. I'm so thankful for the gifts that God has blessed me with. I only want to serve Him with all my life and talent!!! He's been bringing some money in for my Kenya trip, but I still have a LOT more to raise. I'm trusting in Him and know that He will provide in His timing. If you want to find out more about my trip, please check out the Africa Mission post.

Took about 4 hours

1 comment: