Monday, March 5, 2012

Another Load In

Studio productions are so much fun! This time I found myself in Tel Aviv with 8 students and extra helpers. It has been an amazing experience. I've been working with my room mate on setting up video world and cameras the majority of the time. On the first production shoot, I was working on camera 2 which was the camera on a dolly. It has been an amazing learning experience!

Sam driving us to Tel Aviv

Harry and Me heading to Tel Aviv

Mike is unloading the van

It didn't look like this when we got here.

An awesome Ex3!

Timur is happy to be working!

Josh has such a joyful face.

Yasmine playing around with her camera.

Louie didn't really operate this camera, he was camera 1

Yael is the best!

Video world!

Louie and I chilling.





Some great guys!

Harry is messing around

Learning the ropes...

No comments:

Post a Comment