Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sitting here alone in the school way after hours, I'm listening to music and organizing footage from the day's shoot. It's  sad to think that  life in Israel is coming to a close. I've made so many friends here and can't bare the thought of leaving them. This deserves a sad face, indeed. There is a saying that when you leave this land you leave a part of your heart behind. I feel myself becoming a victim to this truthful saying. I'm so thankful for one more month here, but still am sad. In happier terms, graduation is in eight days! Wait...now it makes me think of leaving...haha. It's crazy how fast everything has been going. If I blink, the time passes right under me. Oh sad thoughts, let be be free from you.

Well...

Now that I've rambled on and on, I'll try to impart some sort of lesson I've learned from the days activities. I've learned that most people respect your morals in life. It is so important to stick with them. Don't let fear of man pressure you. Most people are encouraged by someone who stands for something he/she believes in. So be encouraged everyone! I'm so thankful for everything in life. Now my eyes are telling me I have a few minutes left before they shut. So this is one grateful boy signing off...


Random design that I made awhile back...

No comments:

Post a Comment