Friday, June 15, 2012

All Grown Up and Graduated

As I stepped up on the brightly-lit auditorium stage, Peter, Wael, Viivi, and I fought back the tears of emotion as our teacher spoke highly of us. Nostalgia ran high under the warming rays of the stage lights. Aaron our teacher stood on the right of me delivering such warm and encouraging words. He encouraged us to stick to our morals and not sacrifice them for the world. He's seen many people ignore their conscience for the glory of man. The water began to fill my eye. I took the personal obligation to let my work be pleasing to God and not mankind. Applause filled the room lifting the pages to the next chapter of my life. This chapter of my life will be entitled...


Missionary

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful statement you have made on your graduation. May you always hold fast to this commitment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful representation of your hard work and all the things that God had done in your life up until this point. And will continue to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My close friend once told me that the life is a series of saying "good-by" to people you met. You have accomplished a chapter in your life and off to a next chapter. There is always a new friend waiting for you in the next chapter. But most importantly, our Savior will never leave you so long as you stay close to Him. God bless you and keep you safe.

    ReplyDelete