Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bring it On!

The countdown has begun. With less than two months left on the clock, I have a commercial to shoot/edit/deliver, a final project to start working on, and prepare for Africa... How do you define the term, "busy"? But I've got to look at the bright side. I've been blessed with great room mates, a healthy life, and great learning experiences. I am one stressed boy living a very exciting life in Jerusalem, Israel!

Tomorrow evening production begins. I keep on waking up from nightmares which include forgetting equipment, or getting yelled at by my peers...Kinda sounds like a horror film to me. Great...now I'm even more nervous for tomorrow. Good thing I have my feet grounded and just have to tighten the belt and push through this one.

The clock is telling me it's time to go home...Should I submit? My eyes are telling me yes...

No comments:

Post a Comment