Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Africa Update!


The Lord has been so good to me. I want to thank everyone for your prayer and support. It has been an honor and privilege to know you and continue together in the fight for winning souls to Christ. I apologize for the late updates; however, we are in the middle of heavy production and nearing the end of school. The whole class has been partitioned into groups working on pro life commercials, and we will soon begin production on our final project. I've been assigned to produce/direct the pro life commercial and storyboard for the short film. It has been a lot of work and great learning experience!

Aside from all this production, I wanted to update you on my financial status. Here is where I stand as of now:


Raised: $7095
Needed: $12,905
Deadline: June 7, 2012

25% of my budget can be in monthly pledges. This means, by June 7th, I need $9678.75 in office and the remaining, $3,226.25 can come in along the way monthly...

I've extended my stay in Israel to July 19th, 2012. Africa Inland Mission requires that I raise all funding six weeks prior to my departure. With prayer and faith, I know that the Lord is more than capable in sending me. If you would like to contribute for my mission, you can send funds through my blog (click "donate") or to the address posted in this email. I thank you so much for all your prayers and support. Together we can bring the gospel to the nations!

SEND Checks and  OTHER to my Parents:
Tomo and Cindy Sekiguchi
91600 Coburg Rd
Eugene, OR 97408
USA

Make checks out to Africa Inland Mission
Donations sent to address are tax deductible
AIM will send receipts for donations
Donations are not refundable.
Africa Inland Mission - At the Heart of Our Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment