Tuesday, October 30, 2012

After an arduous ten hours of sorting through two weeks of photos, here are a few cream of the crop pictures. Please don't worry about me even though I almost went insane trying to sort through these. Yes, I did feel a little screen sick towards the completion of my task. All for updates and articles. Oh I do enjoy what I do! 
These boats are called Dhow. One of our actors had to fish on one.
This chicken(rooster?) made so much noise on set. I had to chase him several times.
One of our actors for the film.

Hotel where the main character stays

Director Andy and Photographer Ted Rurup reviewing the script

Setting up a jib.

Yes...this is our main actor Max (Ben).

Night time filming let to creative lighting

Make up artist, actress, and me enjoying the day!

1 comment:

  1. WOW in that night time shot of the door.. are all of thoese streeks bugs??? Your right! you musta gotten eaten alive!!!

    ReplyDelete