Friday, February 24, 2012

Bus Card!

So on Thursday after class, Peter, Harry, and I went to the Central Bus Station in Jerusalem, Israel to get our bus cards. It was a good idea to get away from the hectic atmosphere of school and do something different. I encourage all of us to break out of routine habits and, as Aviram (class mate) always says in broken up English, do twice what you love every day!

I can't say that I love going to the Central Bus Station, but we did have a good time! Apparently the guy at the counter had a fettish for dogs and owned four. Interesting...

Me and my new card in front of the bus station!
Harry gets his new card as Peter walks around in the bg!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear that you updated your blog. It has been a long time since you added news/photos to your blog. Thank you. Is Harry from Fiji Island? Please keep us posted with more photos and update.

    ReplyDelete