Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dear Friends,

It has been a full two months since I left the USA to study film and video in Israel. A lot has happened since then. Believe me when I say that I miss you all. Adventures happen every day here in the Holy land. Today I had the priviledge to witness the Garden of Gethsemane, where Jesus spent his final hours before His arrest. It is said that these olive trees are the very ones that witnessed Jesus' last words. What an electrifying thought.




The Garden of Gethsemane

It is gated off to the public.
You can only observe from a distance.


Church of Gethsemane

Church's door.

Inside the church.

Painting on the church entrance.




Special thanks to my Dad for letting me use his camera. I hope you're enjoying the S95!!!

1 comment:

  1. 5DMKII for an S95... someone got the better end of that trade I'd say!

    ReplyDelete